2. galaxyesm

galaxyesm Well-Known Member

I wanna ttry out.
  3. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Halfway there. I think these guys are interested! Lol
  4. Krowbarr

Krowbarr Well-Known Member

Please sir,I also would love to give it a try. Thank you for your hard work on this.
  5. Blackbolt22

Blackbolt22 Well-Known Member

Alright. Please read the disclaimer and website for details:

http://sites.google.com/site/pncsoftware

username: blacksheepwall

open beta for a short period of time.

Here is what's next:

** A settings control panel for the app because the screen is getting filled.
    ** The ability to have more options for "Rooted" users. So a Bright, Dim, Off, and Adjustable strobe.
    ** The ability to make incoming calls, etc. blink the LED at your "setting".
    ** More tweaks and trying to keep the app the same size so memory usage is low.

Oh and I'd appreciate some feedback on the app. and any suggestions will be helpful and considered.
  6. Cowzaar

Cowzaar Member

Thanks for the username.

App works great and is all I'd ask for! Other than maybe an 'Indefinite' option in the Flashlight Duration box to keep it on until I turn it off.

Aside from that, it really does work well on my non-rooted phone and I like it just as it is!
    Blackbolt22 likes this.
  7. nefcpainter119

nefcpainter119 Well-Known Member

Tried blacksheepwall says app could not be authorized
  8. galaxyesm

galaxyesm Well-Known Member

Works great on my rooted phn ^.^ i love it.
  9. Blackbolt22

The auth. requires internet access. Try it again.
  10. Krowbarr

Krowbarr Well-Known Member

Working just great on my non rooted (for now) Warp. Thanks!
  11. dirtyredz

dirtyredz Well-Known Member

Tests out good so far, rooted, and running n00bII, doesn't interfere with any other app, no force closing, takes a couple seconds to turn the light on, (possibly lag on my phone, lots of apps lol) very functional and useful, a widget or shake to activate might be cool in a future release. I would definitely pay for the app! - :)
  12. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase Guide

Works great so far. It lights up like a flash light! Nice interface too! My only real suggestion is perhaps a way to use it just by pushing home or something like that while on the lock screen? Just a thought. Great app though!
  13. I agree with prinny.also is it possible to keep the flashlight on
  14. DirtyMitten

DirtyMitten Member

Blackbolt22 you rock! Tried the beta and its working great. I sure am glad to see all the new roms & apps available for the Warp!
    twitchtucker likes this.
  15. nefcpainter119

nefcpainter119 Well-Known Member

I have been man and I have full bars. I guess I gotta use rootdim for now:(
  16. QuietStorm1785

QuietStorm1785 Well-Known Member Developer

works great on my rooted warp, good job man. would be a great addition to cm7 instead of the torch application. altho I am still working on cm7 and not really progressing as far as i would like to...:(
  17. alsaces daddy

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.
  18. Blackbolt22

make sure name is exact with no caps or spaces. blacksheepwall. if that don't work...

manage apps->clear data->uninstall->reinstall->repeat 1st step. :)
    UnknownUser1 likes this.
  19. ctislva

ctislva Well-Known Member

works great thank you for the beta test
    by the way im rooted but on stock rom
    i think its good the way it is
  20. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Okay tested this (i know I've been away for a while) it works good like how it looks too excellent work blackbolt
  21. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

Damn do i wanna play starcraft now. Or was that comand and conquer

Edit: ran the app and i love now easy to use it is but is there a widget or on shortcut like with rootdim? And is it only wifi or can i use 3g to authorize
  22. alsaces daddy

3g is fine to use.
    UnknownUser1 likes this.
  23. OlsonConnor

OlsonConnor Well-Known Member

Works great unrooted! Might root to try out the new features. There is a slight lag when you press the ON button it turns on a couple seconds after, but overall it's great!
  24. alsaces daddy

No extra features for root as of yet but there will be soon.
  25. Blackbolt22

Open Beta for a day is over. Thanks to all who tested. It is going back to closed until the next update. You may still use your free internet charges if you have some left :)

I also appreciate everyone helping each other with this app. If there is someone who needs this app. for their job or some other constant IMPORTANT need, and understands the risks/disclaimer, etc., message me and I may give you a permanent username to use during the entire beta phase. A promise of feedback will help in the consideration :). Please state the reason for the need in the PM.