Working for RadioShack?

Last Updated:

1. backdown

backdown Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If this is the wrong place to put it, please move it. I didn't know where to put it really..

I am basically getting a job at RadioShack (they are running a background check and stuff like that right now). I was just wondering what people think of it, and some basic stuff :

How much will i get paid(do you think)? (The store is in a strip mall in a town of about 20k)

Will i get a discount?

Commission?

Pros, cons.

Obviously i could ask the manager that is hiring me this, but i don't want to bug him with questions all at once. He is suppose to call sometime by the end of next week, so i need some stuff to keep me tied over till then. I am currently going to College as a full time student, two times a week. Working at fast food for 7.50 an hour (money is not a huge objective, so minimum wage is enough for me).

Advertisement
  2. Zenze

Zenze Well-Known Member

How much will i get paid(do you think)? (The store is in a strip mall in a town of about 20k)
    Probably a bit above minimum wage if I had to guess.

Will i get a discount?
    Probably

Commission?
    Probably not

Pros, cons.
    Not bad if you like tech stuff (I do :D) I probably would dislike my time spent working there. As for shopping there... they are overpriced but a good if you need some abstract thing fast.

3. Fonseca

Fonseca Well-Known Member

My friends who work at RS get commission.