Working Led flashlight app?Support

1. blue2107

blue2107 Well-Known Member

Anyone found an app that turns on the camera led?

I have emailed the devs for the top 6 or 7 led flashlight apps in the market requesting support.

hopefully some of you guys could too.

and or post a working version you've found.

thanks

Advertisement
    :
    Marknderm likes this.
  2. blue2107

blue2107 Well-Known Member

I've gotten a response from the dev/s at Tiny Flashlight + LED. he has purchased this phone and is awaiting arrival to add support.

the devs from Flashlight HD LED have said they are working on it atm.
    Marknderm and limited like this.
  3. limited

limited Well-Known Member

When I get mine I'll be looking around for a working version too ;)
  4. HeroLau

HeroLau Well-Known Member

only rely upon someone can root it now........
  5. HeroLau

HeroLau Well-Known Member

Is there anyone try this:HTCtorch.apk ?
  6. Delvien

Delvien Active Member

Torch is not supported by this phone.

I have tried about 20 apps, none work. I have sent emails out to the developers of "LED" flashlight apps to get support for the ZTE warp.

I have received only one reply:

7. Delvien

Delvien Active Member

After some back and forth, this is what I received:

So hopefully soon we will have working LED functionality!
  8. Marknderm

Marknderm Well-Known Member

I have also been looking for an app that works the light. No Luck so far. I hope someone gets an answer for this soon.
  9. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

Personally, I can't use anything that drains my battery any more than it gets drained now.
  10. Knoxville363

Knoxville363 Well-Known Member

Not sure y so many people want this feature. I mean it is nice but I think there other things far more important than a flashlight
    WC Jerome likes this.
  11. shunter7

shunter7 Well-Known Member

I am sure you were being rhetorical but......two babies and a wife that go to bed early. The upstairs of the house where all the rooms are is pitch black dark at night. With a flashlight app I can see to go to bed without disturbing my family. Without the app many stubbed toes and explicatives which wake my wife and kids and teach my kids words I don't want them to say. :) The flash app makes it very easy to see; the screen light app not so much.
  12. Knoxville363

I completely understand the purpose of the application and its importance. I was not trying to come off as being ignorant by any means. I guess that is just my opinion because I leave my phone turned off and downstairs at my house while I am sleeping. I have several night lights in my house. I work midnights so I have owl like vision as it is so I can maneuver through my house without any need of a light. If anything my wife would be pissed if I came into our room with a light on lol.
  13. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

Save your battery life and get one of those small, hand-held lights from the store. They cost around a couple bucks. It's a lot cheaper than stumbling around the house at night, only to stub your toe and drop/throw your phone.
    WC Jerome likes this.
  14. shunter7

shunter7 Well-Known Member

Kamau and Knoxville both very good points......I have purchased many flashlights and a little serious and joking at the same time I have two young boys and the flashlights do not make it very long. They either break or burn out by the time I come home from work. Not to mention that ever since I had children I have the memory of a calculator made in the 1970's(that is to say I don't have one). The only thing that I can seem to remember is my phone (yes and I am to lazy to try to find a working flashlight at night). And thanks to the Warp using the same mini usb charger as my last three phones; I have chargers all over the house and at work so battery life is not a problem. So all this is said with a degree of "tongue in cheek" but I would like the flashlight app for my admittedly lazy self!
  15. Marknderm

I would like to have the flashlight for my lazy self too lol... I use it at night as well so I dont have to turn on the big lights, since I carry my phone with me everywhere... its nice to have the light that works on the phone.
  16. Marknderm

All ya and another thing, the phone is able to have an app turn the light on so therfore i like that also. if I just wanted a phone that called people and saved on the battery i would have bought a junky phone just to make calls and save my power, but the warp is made to do alot of things so i want it to do everything it can, its my cool little computer in my hand and all ya i can also make a phone call with it too. but i think id rather just play around with the cool buttons and waste my battery all day.
  17. hearmyevil

hearmyevil Member

so are there any working app yet
  18. Marknderm

I Don't think that there is one that works yet... I have wen't through every one of them and have not seen one at all that works. and It seems that no one really cares about this problem anyway. (except the people who want the program)
  19. Delvien

Delvien Active Member

Read the entire thread, then you will know.
  20. hearmyevil

hearmyevil Member

Way to be a dick. Im just trying to post some comments so that i can post new topics. But i was thinking there should be a flash light by now.
    Marknderm likes this.
  21. Knoxville363

LOL valid point BUT this is a forum you know...
    Marknderm likes this.
  22. hearmyevil

hearmyevil Member

The other post that says flashlight has the app root toolbox pro and I
    t works.
    Marknderm likes this.
  23. Delvien

Delvien Active Member

Says the guy adding absolutely nothing useful to the thread. Look in the mirror my friend.
    Marknderm likes this.
  24. hearmyevil

hearmyevil Member

If your rooted then use root toolbox pro it has a flash light under other.
    Marknderm likes this.
  25. Marknderm

I re rooted my phone just because I read this post telling me about the flashlight. so thanks to all of you who post info that we all can use. great work. and for those of you who feel the need to cut people up for what they post ...well you know what I want to say... "Have a nice day as well."