working qpst?Support

1. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

Has anyone been able to get QPST to work with their phone?
    I've tried putting the phone in tethering mode and going to the nam programming menu. In tethering mode qpst would recognize the phone but it would say it is not active.
    in the NAM programming menu I could go to the service programming but the M. ip tab would not show.
    the main reason I wanna use qpst is to change the ip settings to simple and change the tethering dns (I'm not sure if that's the correct term). I had done this before on my Indulge.
    Any advice is appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder Well-Known Member

3. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

4. Fox Mulder

Just got what seems to be the latest version (Build 366) but it won't show up as an active phone.
  5. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

Did you see which one it is? Or if there is even one available?
  6. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Nope I haven't. Maybe you have to pay?? Idk....I haven't had time to Google anything, I'm always either on tapatalk, doing hw, or doing something for church...
  7. EagleOne64

EagleOne64 Member

any word on this ?
  8. Fox Mulder

9. EagleOne64

EagleOne64 Member

10. Fox Mulder

I didn't try that. Note that you may get a write error from the phone, but that doesn't mean the write failed. Probably just bad handshaking from less-than-100% compatibility.
    EagleOne64 likes this.
  11. EagleOne64

EagleOne64 Member

Thank you, worked like a charm, did give me an error, but it did write to the phone. Now if only I can disable 4g and turn 3g back on.
  12. enigmadroid

enigmadroid Well-Known Member

I have version .38 something or another. It gives an error and I have to manually reboot. It writes the prl and mobile ip values but it doesn't write values such as username and password in profiles. NV browsing doesn't work neither.