Workout Earphones for Galaxy S, or Any Android Phone?Support

Last Updated:

1. voodoochild16

voodoochild16 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all, im looking for workout headphones for my Galaxy S that clip to me ear, basically that dont fall out while im jogging or whatever, and it would be cool if i could get a pair with a pause button and microphone built in that works with the Galaxy S. The headphones that came with my Galaxy S fall out of my ears when jogging, even with the bigger ear cushion thingy's. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!.

Advertisement
  2. Tom Galaxy S

Tom Galaxy S Member

thet standard earphones are cack but the jack accepts all normal type of earphones unfortunately i've not found a pair with a mic for use with the phone portion of the phone nor have i seen any with MP3 controls.

3. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

4. mattuhh

mattuhh Well-Known Member

I personally really like skullcandy headphones, they do ones with ear clips for working out/jogging etc.
    For some reason the website is down right now but here's a link to a uk website that sells them so you can get a better idea of the range they do.

Skullcandy Clip-On Headphones - Sale Now On All Headphones

5. goughy

goughy Well-Known Member

Can't believe you posted this. Was just about to ask the same question. The stock ones fall out constantly when running, heck even when mowing the lawn. The original ones from my ipod actually stay in better than these ones. I too would like ones with a mike and controls built in for calls. Been handy when mowing the lawn (use a ride on mower).

6. randyhk

randyhk Active Member

Nokia Canada - Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-604 - Overview

This Nokia blue-tooth stereo headset is a beast. Has a good bass, wireless connection, and secures easily especially on the treadmills. No cables interfering when doing weights as well, and easy to connect as well.

Edit: forgot to add that it acts as a bluetooth headset for voicecalls.

7. jasonchris

jasonchris Member

Are there any updated threads on workout headphones for the android? Maybe I'm just not finding any. Been using: Top 3 Bluetooth Workout Headphones as my only source, curious about the Jaybird Headset, it looks pretty sweet.