1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

World Cup StreamingGeneral

1. tproctor

tproctor Well-Known Member

Has anyone figured out how to stream the World Cup games on their Eris?

Advertisement
    :
  2. surgeon0214

surgeon0214 Well-Known Member

Nope but I want
  3. xx_bishop_xx

xx_bishop_xx Well-Known Member

What about the VCast application?
  4. surgeon0214

5. jetmdt

jetmdt Well-Known Member

Download UStream from the market. Then just search for world cup and then enjoy. Dads house shows NASCAR races on his channel.

Hope this helps
    Jeff
  6. xx_bishop_xx

7. surgeon0214

8. xx_bishop_xx

Well it is World Cup. ;)
  9. jhewit22

jhewit22 Well-Known Member

Get UStream...can find TONS of things on there!
  10. jetmdt

jetmdt Well-Known Member

LOL I said said that a few posts back. I would never pay for vcast. I'm really hoping to be able to watch espn3 in the future. Need a flash update though before that happens.
  11. BCEagle

BCEagle Active Member

So, maybe i'm really dumb. Downloaded UStream. How do you go about searching for broadcasts??????? It seems all I can do is broadcast a video im taking with my camera. Which is pretty useless.
  12. jetmdt

jetmdt Well-Known Member

You need to download ustream viewer not ustream broadcaster.
  13. Eric2

Eric2 Well-Known Member

Seems to be a lot of comments about it not working?
  14. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

15. tproctor

Thanks T2. I'll give it a try in little bit. I don't speak spanish, but I can understand a little of it. I just want to watch the games.

I've tried Ustream, but it seems like every 15-20 minutes I have to find another one. It's like they cut the stream off.
  16. surgeon0214

17. tproctor

I can't get the video to show up on Univision for some reason. I'm looking at on Skyfire, but the video button on the bottom is greyed out. Any ideas?
  18. falexs

falexs Well-Known Member

I'm dumb, I didn't know you have to press the square that appears on the bottom w/ a play button.

Thank T2noob this is awesome.

I used Ustream to watch Mexico's game today at work, but I hated the need to go through every single thing that was in reference to the game because it was only advertisements. And, the one stream I did find was from Caracol, a Venezuelan TV station, I understood it, but rather have Univision's cast even though Fernando, the commentator is annoying.

I don't think I used enough commas.
  19. mikem3223

mikem3223 Well-Known Member

Mine buffers then shows nothing but a blank screen. Any ideas?
  20. tproctor

I finally got Univision to work on mine. I just had to keep reloading until Skyfire picked up the video. Lex and Terry are showing the US game on Ustream this morning so I'll probably watch it on there.
  21. mikem3223

mikem3223 Well-Known Member

I didn't see a play button. All I get is a white space where the video should be.
  22. surgeon0214

Mine is verrrry blurry. Is yours?
  23. tproctor

Yeah, it's pretty blurry. It kept buffering on me during the US game this morning and luckily I found a Ustream channel that was showing ESPN HD. That made it a lot better. I'm going to start looking in Ustream and if I can't find anything there, then I'll switch to Univision. Of course, I'd like to just take off work until July 12th!!:D
  24. jhewit22

jhewit22 Well-Known Member

P2PLive.net - Watch Free Live Sports I watched the whole USA game this morning on there...good sound, decent video. You have about 10 streams to choose from, so every once in a while, you may have to switch feeds...but it shows all of the game.
  25. PhelpsJr

PhelpsJr New Member

I have tried all of these things and i cant get any of them to work when i go to univision it buffers goes through the comercial then i just get a gray screen with a white bar in the middle. If im at the p2p it loads the adverts but not the video and for ustream it wont load anything HELP PLEASE!