World War Z

1. intrdrgn

intrdrgn Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I loved the book, which means dreading the movie. The way the book was written doesn't easily lend itself to being made into a film, and Brad Pitt starring in it doesn't inspire confidence. I hope it's good and they don't ruin another of my favorite books the way they did with that terrible Watchmen movie.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

4. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

The trailer looks good. I'm up for it.

That's a scary effect: zombie tsunami coming down the street
  5. thicks56

thicks56 Well-Known Member

Ive never got round to reading the book but the film trailer does look quite good,

If you ask me some of the zombie scenes do look abit under par graphics wise but hopefully thats because they've released it before it was fully finished.
  6. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

I haven't read the book, but I saw the Trailer before The Hobbit. I wasn't really impressed. I didn't even realize the all the crazy people were "zombies" until I saw the name of the film. I'm kind of tired of zombies as it is, but zombies that are super fast, strong, and make giant human pyramids is ridiculous. It looks like they might have messed this one up as badly as I Am Legend.
  7. mrBlackCat

mrBlackCat Member

haven't read the book yet. so those people climbing each other to reach the wall are zombies? LOL I thought they were just infected of something like from I am legend.
  8. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

Oh.. I did not realize that they are zombies..

Thought it was some crazy lemmings thing lol
  9. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Yeah, in the book they weren't all stupid fast like that, there were just so many of them that they piled up eventually.
  10. bluebayou

bluebayou Well-Known Member

11. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

He's right, a documentary style mini series on HBO would have been perfect for that book.
  12. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Well-Known Member

I haven't read the book, but maybe I should. I like zombies.
  13. ZeRoseDev

ZeRoseDev Well-Known Member

I cant wait to see this.