• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

World's most loyal customer makes a change

koshki

Feb 16, 2012
Hello all...Android newbie here.

After many, MANY years, I no longer have a working Palm device. I started with a IIIxe, with the added program "WeekView". The Palms continuously upgraded to my most recent one, the Pre Plus, and WeekView upgraded along with it to DateBk6 (which only worked through to the Treo 680).

Unfortunately, with the Pre Plus, I could not get the DateBk6 to work, so I've lived for nearly two years without it, and haven't been able to find anything even remotely close to replace it.

After contacting the maker of DateBk6, I decided to wait until his Android version, PimlicalA was up and running.

I just purchased a Samsung Captivate Glide, with AT&T (been with them FOREVER, too.) I'm struggling with the different operating system (there was a lot I liked about WebOS), and need to figure out how to get stuff from the Pre to the Glide.

Any help pointing me in the direction of helpful threads would be appreciated!

Hello and welcome aboard. Here is a link to your device's area of support. Samsung Captivate Glide - Android Forums. I'm sure you will find lots of info, hints, tips & tricks on your device.

If you need any help navigating the site, just give one of us Guides a shout!
icon14.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones