• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Worried About e-mail being hacked

steves108

Lurker
Jan 8, 2011
Back in August when I first got my i1 phone I noticed that some of the incoming (yahoo account) e-mail appearing on my PC were not bold, indicating they had been read. But I had not read them. I may have noticed them on the phone, but had not clicked on them there either. Then about a week ago, I changed my e-mail passcode, and the incoming e-mails stayed bold. But also at this time I was not getting e-mails on the phone due to mix up. I got that mixup corrected, and then I seemed to notice again that e-mails showing up on my PC were not always remaining bold. I don't think my e-mail is being hacked, but I just don't know. Does anyone have an experience like this, that might shed some light on this situation. Thanks, Steves108.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones