I just bought a Droid 2 yesterday, and today was my first day using it. I completely used up the battery last night and then fully charged it so it was good to go this morning. I unplugged it at 100% at 8am. this morning, charged it for about two hours throughout the day, and at 4pm today, the battery died while I was charging it. I didn't really use it much, I only looked up a couple of things on the internet and whatnot. Most of the settings are still the factory default settings. Does this phone just suck so much that it won't last through a few hours or are there some major changes I need to make so that it will last longer? On a side note, I can constantly feel the phone heating up. Even when it should be idle in my pocket, it's still hot. Is that normal as well?