worth it

Last Updated:

1. daisy0504

daisy0504 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello new here this is my first post. My question is froyo worth it force loading or should I wait? I'm really looking forward to having flash. What are the cons to not waiting for the official update. I have the moto Droid. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. cowee

cowee Member

I am personally waiting, but its seems to be a slow process. A lot of people apparently have had success with the force update, but there is always the risk of "bricking" your phone due to some of the steps involved.

It appears the official updates having been pushed out to some phones over the last 24 hours, but I am still waiting.

I am looking forward to flash as well, but it also appears that must be downloaded from the market after you install 2.2.

Some people are saying they don't have flash even after the update.

3. jdsena

jdsena New Member

You have to install it separately go to droid life. com and the apk file is there to download just remember to change the settings on your phone to be able to download from unknown sources I did 2.2 update and flash update and love it.

cowee likes this.
  4. cowee

cowee Member

That's great. When did you get your update?

How exactly do you change those settings on your phone to allow those files?