Worth it?General

1. leeannsb

leeannsb New Member

Just upgraded to the Galaxy S3 a few days ago, and so far I love it, with the exception of a couple of annoyances that I'm sure I'll figure out. Best Buy gives me 14 days to exchange the phone if I want to. Now that Verizon has bumped up the S4 release date, it falls within my 14 days. Is it really a worthy upgrade from the S3?

Advertisement
  2. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member

Freaking do it no question! Don't miss out on the s4 man. Why did you not just wait for the s4 it is so close. I would rather have an updated phone then a 2 year old phone that is slow and is down grade from the next big thing.
  3. leeannsb

leeannsb New Member

Ditched a dying iPhone and didn't think I had time to wait since it was going to be almost a month. Got trade in $ for the iPhone and my former Droid Incredible at Best Buy that added up to way more than I thought it would so my out of pocket will be less than a hundred bucks.
  4. Turbodc2

Turbodc2 Well-Known Member

I just came from a gs3 and I think it's definitely worth it. The camera and camera software is world's better, as is the screen. It has a great battery, even for pretty heavy users. The gs3 is a great phone itself, but the s4 is definitely better at pretty much everything. If you can get one for only a bit more, it's for sure better to do that.
  5. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

The S3 is Not slow,is the S4 faster, yes, but it surely does not make the S3 slow. Running CM 10.1 RC / JB 4.2.2 and my S3 is buttery smooth and fast.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2