Would a Tab 2 case for the note 10.1?Tips

1. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I accidentally bought a Tab 2 case for my n Note 10.1. It's like a silicon case. Do you guys think it would fit? I'll be really pissed off at myself for being so dumb if it doesn't. =/

Edit: Subject should be - "Would a Tab 2 case fit the Note 10.1?"

Advertisement
    :
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

It may, but will probably not.
    Caloy likes this.
  3. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

The issue is will it allow you to pull the pen out.
    Caloy likes this.
  4. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Just got the case, it either doesn't fit or I'm just scared to pulling it too hard. And no there's no opening fort the S pen. Bummer! Lesson learned, when buying anything, but read first, even if you did search for Samsung Galaxy 10.1 in eBay. This =/
  5. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

I ordered a case for my Note 10.1 and the company sent a case out for the Tab 10.1. Nope doesn't fit. I was scared of pulling to hard but, I looked up the sizes of both devices and the Note 10.1 is slightly bigger.
    Caloy likes this.
  6. kayteck

kayteck Member

I was comparing my Note 10.1 with my friend's Tab 2 and additional plastic piece that speakers are built in is a little bit wider and higher in Note. Whole device is also slimmer.
    So Tab 2 hard case definitely will not work with Note 10.1.
  7. Scooter04

Scooter04 Active Member

Some that say they are for the 10.1 note don't even let you take the pen out without removing from the case. I bought one from bestbuy that was that way and returned it and had to order online. Couldn't find one locally.
  8. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

I went with a leather note book style.
  9. kayteck

kayteck Member

i don't know but i do not like the leather ones. they look very heavy and the speakers are partially covered in most of them.
    i ordered chip magnetic one very alike to genuine samsung from ebay. will see if it is worth the money (
  10. cebu111

cebu111 Active Member

it wont let you take out the s-pen if your going to use the case for tab 10.1. im using the original case for note 10.1 and its nice.