• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Would any of you trade your phone for the HTC Incredible HD (Evo 4g) right now?

My home internet is 1.5 at home and it's plenty fast for what I do.

On my phone I don't stream HD video so I have no need for more bandwidth then 3G provides.

I'd like to see the ping/response times improve over what 3G offers... I think that slows my device down a lot more then the upper limit on the bandwidth. My home connection has a ping time of under 50 ms. My 3G is 150-300ms.

Upvote 0
Im not sure I would trade my DX for a Inc HD when it comes out although I probably would. But I do plan on getting an Inc HD when it comes.

The newest HTC phones are coming Nand locked but its only a matter of time until someone figures out how to get Nand unlocked. HTCs lock down is no where near as bad as motorolas locked bootloaders with efuse.

Battery life is certainly a concern with HTC phones but for me thats not a big deal most of the time for me since I am normally near a power source.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones