Would love some advice please! (Not new to rooting, not asking for help)

Last Updated:

1. Naz927

Naz927 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, I've had my EVO for about 5 months now and I have been incredibly happy with it. I started my affair with Android on a Samsung Moment (Ugh), then moved on to a HERO. After rooting my HERO, I was able to do some amazing things with the little guy (Wireless Tether for example) and became almost addicted to flashing ROMS. I am now interested in rooting my EVO. I like the EVO, but I just feel like something is missing...I hope rooting it can bring back some of that magic I had with my HERO. Now I am new to the root section of the EVO forums and I really just want to know what some stable ROMS are out there. I used Fresh, Damagleless, and Snow with my HERO. What are you guys all using? What are some cool things I can do with the EVO once I root, I'm ready to do this tonight and was just hoping for some feedback, thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. wrapkgb

wrapkgb Well-Known Member

3. Naz927

Naz927 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes I am, was wondering what ROMS you currently use?

4. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Here's a list of basically every available rom:

HTC Supersonic/ROMs - XDA-Developers

What are you looking for in a rom? Are you looking for something AOSP? Sense-based but close to AOSP? Something a little more themed? Just more performance? There's pretty much a rom out there for whatever you want. Myn's is my favorite, so far.

5. wrapkgb

wrapkgb Well-Known Member

Im on CM6.1 and love it.

6. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Just remember that on CM 6.1 and any other AOSP rom you won't be able to use 4g or hdmi, so if that's important to you, do go that route. Otherwise, CM 6.1 is a great rom, too.