Would really like a flashing light when I receive a SMS/emailSupport

Last Updated:

1. robandis

robandis Member

Hi, my partner has an iPhone and I am constantly getting irritated by how lacking my HTC OneX is up against it... One of the most niggling things is that I can't get the same flashing light burst when a notification comes in, and I still cant find a similar subtle sound notification as that whats on the iPhone.

I've looked on Google Play and can't find anything.... also all the LED colour blinker apps don't work at all.

Is this to do with the phone being so new... there again its been out now for 2 months ??

So if there are any budding app developers out there that can help then make it known.

Thanks guys

Advertisement
  2. melll

melll Well-Known Member

3. TheBobmanNH

TheBobmanNH Active Member

Huh? The iPhone has zero LEDs, so what exactly do you mean by "flashing light burst?"
  4. Tomo1971

Tomo1971 Well-Known Member

Think that the OP means that the screen lights up
  5. melll

melll Well-Known Member

6. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...S5ubHVjYXMuaXBob25lbm90aWZpY2F0aW9uc2xpdGUiXQ..
    El Presidente likes this.
  7. craftycarper

craftycarper Well-Known Member

Are you rooted?.......Running LeeDrOiD 6.4 on mine, and in LeeDrOiD Tweaks there is an option to turn on screen when a message arrives.
  8. robandis

robandis Member

I meant the camera flash not LED sorry... and sorry to say the iPhone has a better delivery of sound, even at max volume my HOX doesn't match up. (Yeh, apologies to all you Android lovers)
  9. Ethere

Ethere Well-Known Member

El Presidente likes this.