Would Someone Post a Pic Of their phone with the Silicone caseGeneral

Last Updated:

1. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm considering getting the silicone case but would like to see it on the incredible.

This will keep me satisfied until my phone gets delivered tomm.

Thx in advance..

Advertisement
    clb likes this.
  2. Feels Good Man

Feels Good Man Well-Known Member

I received the case today, will be getting the phone tomorrow. But I noticed that the silicone case is pretty "hard." I wonder how it actually differs from the hard cases.

3. Eshyn

Eshyn Well-Known Member

The hard cases are two pieces.

I have the silicone and really like it so far. My cousin has the hard and it doesn't feel nearly as good as the silicone.

4. prerunnerseth

prerunnerseth Well-Known Member

Here ya go! I love the silicone case. Like the feel of it. Like the look of it. I like how the buttons are covered and you press them through the case. I always hated how plastic cases left the buttons recessed and it was hard to press them. It doesnt add much weight or bulk. Very happy with this case..

PIX!

Attached Files:

JediKly13, acture, veccster and 7 others like this.
  5. Droidboy850

Droidboy850 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

smf805, acture, Vihzel and 3 others like this.
  6. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

looks good

7. mahers

mahers Well-Known Member

Nice pics. One question though. What buttons are covered by the case that you push? :confused: All the front buttons I see are NOT covered, so if you could clarify please, I would appreciate it.

8. Eshyn

Eshyn Well-Known Member

Yup, that's it alright.

9. jtrink

jtrink Member

the volume rocker buttons on the side and the power button up top. I suppose if you want you could cut them out...

mahers likes this.
  10. Agent 007

Agent 007 Member

I have the silicone case as well and I am happy with it. Personally, I think it makes the phone easier to hold and type on. I also like it's not flimsy like some of the silicone cases I've had in the past, so it seems like it will last awhile.

11. B A Doe

B A Doe Member

I have been disappointed in flimsy silicone cases in the past, but I like the way this one looks. I have a shipping confirmation that I will receive my silicone case tomorrow, but I am still waiting for FedEx to tell me that my phone will be here also. It's not much good without the phone...

prerunnerseth, do you also have a screen protector on your DI? If so, which one?

Thanks to both for the pics.

12. prerunnerseth

prerunnerseth Well-Known Member

No screen protector yet. waiting for the one with the name i cant pronounce that everyone likes.

A note about the covered buttons. They are raised on the case just like buttons. Its fantastic. you can still tell the buttons are there and they press just like you were pressing directly on the buttons.

13. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks everyone for the pics..

;)

14. nickacs

nickacs Well-Known Member

Looks good! Yea, that's like the black silicone "jelly" wrap I have around my BBPearl. The side volume rocker buttons and one of the user programmed buttons are raised on the outside, but you can still push them like normal. I actually like the sides/top buttons covered so they don't get potentially jacked up from the "elements". :)

I think the pics just convinced me to buy one tomorrow when I get my DI!

BTW, I've read in other threads that the case really isn't "necessary" to protect the back from any scratches since it's a more matte finish? What do you guys think that have the DI already?
    I'll probably still get the one in your pics, but just curious..

Thanks!

15. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

looks nice...think i will grab that one.will V have them tomorrow or did everyone get them through online ordering?

16. carooster

carooster Member

I have the red silicone case on my Incredible and love it. It feels very durable and doesn't add too much bulk to the phone. In fact, when I showed it to my friend with the case already on, he asked me if I was going to get a case for it.

17. jwinstonc

jwinstonc Well-Known Member

I just went to my local Verizon and picked up the silicon case. It was for me the best of all of the cases. I wanted a black one to not mess with the look of the phone too much. The "holographic" look is way more evident in photos than in person. It feels like it's good quality and is not too flimsy. It also adds a ridge around the front so when you set the phone upside down the face isn't touching. The case also is slightly taller than the camera on the back so when it's laying that way the camera is a bit more protected. It doesn't feel slippery or too tacky. And for the price it seems like a no-brainer.

18. JSLLC

JSLLC New Member

How much is that case at Verizon??

19. Droidboy850

Droidboy850 Well-Known Member

16.99 fits like a glove.

20. ank218

ank218 Member

Mikeyz likes this.
  21. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Looks pretty good. Does anyone have this by chance?

Enter your location

You may have to put in your zip code. However the more I think about it, a case may be better for protection. At least I can throw it on my belt. With this I could see the glass getting damaged.

22. cacophony

cacophony Member

23. hajabooja

hajabooja Well-Known Member

I too have this case and gotta say that its pretty nice, considering its sold at VZW. I usually don't buy cases and stuff from them but I wanted something to keep it protected until some 3rd party manufactures come out with stuff. Now I am considering just keeping this one. The buttons that are covered by the case still work perfectly, you wouldn't even know the case is on them (you can feel it, but they work just as if the case wasn't there).