• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Would This Work???

KushxCloudsz

Aug 23, 2012
San Jose,Ca
Does Anybody Know when Lollipop Will Come to The Metro GS5(SM-G900T1)? Can we Use T-mobile's GS5(SM-G900T) Firmware to update to lollipop Since the phones are almost the same or would I Brick my device? T-mobile's GS5 is Already Running Lollipop ive Been Checking Metro's Firware on Sammobile.com But There Hasn't Been an Update Since December.

T-Mo firmware would probably work since the 4.4 does. However don't be in such a hurry until you see some real-world feedback on the update, other carriers' rollouts of Lollipop have been disastrous and all people want to do is go back to Kitkat.
I have no intentions to update mine.
Aww I Was Hoping For a Stable Release of it But I guess not ill Stick To Kitkat Until They Have a Stable Release Thanks For the Feedback Man:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones