would you do this?

Last Updated:

1. mikeydooodie

mikeydooodie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

now let me preface my story. After i got this email i walked over to the local vzw store to look at the phone. It was a premium retailer not a corporate store he didnt have one on display but he had a dummy i held it in hand it felt good, it looked good and i walked out. My phone goes off, 9550, grab it out of my pocket and bam it takes a dive to the concrete face down and i crack the screen lol. Like a sign from god this phone was killling itself knowing that I might be leaving it :eek:. But anyway here was the email I got from verizon about moving my upgrade date up and what they offered. Should I take it or try to fight for the upgrade price? I figured it out to be around 400$ I really dont want to pay that but if i have to pony up 100 to asurion for a new 9550 that I really dont want. My phone now works just a cracked screen i could use it no problem but the crack annoys me.

Advertisement
  2. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

That is what i used to get my upgrade

3. mikeydooodie

4. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

5. mikeydooodie

thats not an annual upgrade though, they are looking to give me 30% off of the full retail price :rolleyes:. I just want my upgrade moved up

6. nekoki

nekoki Well-Known Member

You did better than me. I got no concessions whatsoever. I would probably do the 30% off.

7. mikeydooodie

no way some people for their upgrades moved up a YEAR .. those people did better than me