Would you like to be able to block certain developers from showing in the market?

Last Updated:

1. chaz_uk

chaz_uk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm just browsing the market on my phone and every few games down there are utterly shite apps from a developer called "Aroma planning" which are pictures of women which you are supposed to touch.

I'd love a feature where you could block every app from that developer but I wouldn't know how or who to contact to ask if it could be implimented.
    As far as I know, the Market isn't a part of the open source components in Android and is Google's property but does anyone know if there is a contact email address for the android market developers so I could ask if such a feature could be added?

If I see another miniskirt touch game by that arsehole I'll probably end up snapping my nexus one in rage. :(

Edit: Doh, the feature requests forum is here: Feature Requests / Suggestions - Android Market Help

I answered my own question... :)

Advertisement
  2. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I would like that. Then again, there are a lot of filtering features that would be nice if they added them to the Market, not to mention a more robust search. This is Google after all, and their Market search is weak.