• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Would You Use A Charger That Arrived In Damaged Packaging?

DavDroid

Oct 28, 2010
Hello,

I just bought a wall charger from androidcentral and it was about $15 shipped. I received it today, but the plastic packaging is squished and has some cuts on the plast. The charger looks ok, but would you trust it not to be damaged? I just want to know if this means I should return it and sorry for the dumb question, but I would prefer not to damage my phone by using a damaged charger.

Thank you!!!

Hello,

I just bought a wall charger from androidcentral and it was about $15 shipped. I received it today, but the plastic packaging is squished and has some cuts on the plast. The charger looks ok, but would you trust it not to be damaged? I just want to know if this means I should return it and sorry for the dumb question, but I would prefer not to damage my phone by using a damaged charger.

Thank you!!!

You'll be fine. The charger itself is what matters (cracks, crushed, etc), not the packaging.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones