• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wouldn't you know it....

vicshalls

Android Enthusiast
May 30, 2010
H-Town
I kept thinking that where I lived just did not have 4G tower close to me. I live on the out skirts of Houston, but that is not the case. I looked at the map and did the street view. My house sits right inside a dead zone. Ain't that some sh!t? I am probably the only person on my street with an Evo and I can't even use the 4G. Just thought I would try and make you guys laugh. I think it is humerous!!!! :)

I know how you feel....there's 4g all around me. The coverage map actually has all of my neighbors (up the street) getting coverage and then cuts off right before my house.
Standing in my driveway...no 4g
Standing in the back of my truck....connects to 4g but often loses signal
Walk up the street 2 houses...1 bar of 4g
lol...oh well, I just moved back to my apartment for college so there's no 4g anywhere near here anyways :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones