Wow, a good experience with sprint

Last Updated:

1. ekang

ekang Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 14, 2010
    So my wife had dropped my phone and my screen went out. I don't think it went outbecause of the drop alone because I noticed it wasn't turning on sometimes when I hit the power button.

I took it to a Sprint repair store and told them what happened. They said there was no signs of physical damage so instead of claiming the insurance and paying the $100 deductible I should bring it to a corporate store and see if I can get a new one there.

I brought it in and they gave me the choice to wait a week for a new one or get it repaired that day. I opted for the repair and in an hour, I walked out with a fully functioning phone.

BlackDave and BenChase7 like this.
  2. tomemail

tomemail Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Nice, I have had similar experiences with sprint on a local level and with business tech support on the phone. We get all of or phones through telesales and end getting some repair work done locally. We're about 60 miles fromm a store.
  3. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    I've also had no issues getting phone fixed/replaced when it dies. Even when my wife spilled just a little bit of water on the screen on my old Blackberry Curve and it went under the keyboard and fried it. Took it in and had a new phone within minutes.