• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wow, a good experience with sprint

ekang

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
So my wife had dropped my phone and my screen went out. I don't think it went outbecause of the drop alone because I noticed it wasn't turning on sometimes when I hit the power button.

I took it to a Sprint repair store and told them what happened. They said there was no signs of physical damage so instead of claiming the insurance and paying the $100 deductible I should bring it to a corporate store and see if I can get a new one there.

I brought it in and they gave me the choice to wait a week for a new one or get it repaired that day. I opted for the repair and in an hour, I walked out with a fully functioning phone.

So my wife had dropped my phone and my screen went out. I don't think it went outbecause of the drop alone because I noticed it wasn't turning on sometimes when I hit the power button.

I took it to a Sprint repair store and told them what happened. They said there was no signs of physical damage so instead of claiming the insurance and paying the $100 deductible I should bring it to a corporate store and see if I can get a new one there.

I brought it in and they gave me the choice to wait a week for a new one or get it repaired that day. I opted for the repair and in an hour, I walked out with a fully functioning phone.

Nice, I have had similar experiences with sprint on a local level and with business tech support on the phone. We get all of or phones through telesales and end getting some repair work done locally. We're about 60 miles fromm a store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones