• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wow i'm dumb

cristi01

Lurker
Dec 13, 2009
I am having a tough time trying to figure this all out please bear with me. Anyway I wanted to "upload" some pics from my. PC to my droid. So I connected the cable and right clicked the pic..then clicked send to removable hardware..but I cannot find the pics on the phone..Am I doing this right? And where do I look for the pics? Thanks for any h :eek:

I am having a tough time trying to figure this all out please bear with me. Anyway I wanted to "upload" some pics from my. PC to my droid. So I connected the cable and right clicked the pic..then clicked send to removable hardware..but I cannot find the pics on the phone..Am I doing this right? And where do I look for the pics? Thanks for any h :eek:
Just drag and drop the pics into a folder on the phone. You must mount the phone's SD card via the notification panel (you should see an option offering to allow copying files to/from the PC). Just do that, and the phone will show as a removable disk.

I made a folder for stuff I was copying onto the phone, but you can use maybe the media folder or something. It shouldn't matter too much. The Gallery will find them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones