• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WoW ! Nice One T-mobile and Samsung ?

" In fact, the Samsung Galaxy S is now rumored to be hitting T-Mobile on July 21st and the latest on Android 2.2 is that it should be coming soon to the Nexus One, Motorola Droid and myTouch 3G. "

T-Mobile to make every phone free on June 19th

So the Mytouch 3G came out before the Samsung Behold 2 , and they will 2.2 android update and Samsung get 1.6 ( No more than that ) .

Nice One Tmobile , really , very nice ..

I am so mad I just purchase this Freaking Sucking mamamia SBH2

" In fact, the Samsung Galaxy S is now rumored to be hitting T-Mobile on July 21st and the latest on Android 2.2 is that it should be coming soon to the Nexus One, Motorola Droid and myTouch 3G. "

T-Mobile to make every phone free on June 19th

So the Mytouch 3G came out before the Samsung Behold 2 , and they will 2.2 android update and Samsung get 1.6 ( No more than that ) .

Nice One Tmobile , really , very nice ..

I am so mad I just purchase this Freaking Sucking mamamia SBH2

Yeah.... because you know this post did not fit in ANY other discussions on this forum page..............................

Reactions: rleal2010
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones