Wow the P1010 seems really unloved

1. riverboat2001

riverboat2001 Well-Known Member

The Desire and Nexus forums have always been super helpful, with loads of great users, and some really good quality step by step guides (especially with regard to rooting)

Hubby has a 10.1 that seems to be well liked with loads of forums and dedicated sites.

But this P1010 wifi only tab seems left behind, with hardly any custom roms, no easy root guides.

I only chose this tab based on how nice hubbys is, but i wanted the smaller tab.

Maybe I'll have a play about with it for a couple of months and then upgrade to something with a lot more support.....Any suggestions?

Advertisement
    :
  2. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

I had the T-Mobile version before and there was more support for that one.i actually flashed my first rom with that one. If you like that tab id say look for a T-Mobile version.
  3. riverboat2001

riverboat2001 Well-Known Member

I don't really need a 3g version, as i have wifi all over the house, and tether to my 3g dongle if i need to.
    Think going for the Sammy might have been a mistake, if i decide i like the form factor, i'm going to have a good look around the modding community to see what one is getting most support.
  4. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

They also have wifi versions of the new galaxy tab 7. I played around with one at best buy but ended up getting an acer a100 based on price. Both are good tablets though, but so far the a100 forum doesn't have much in the root section.