WoW what a difference... I love my phone.

Last Updated:

1. itmike

itmike Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I have had my moment for about a month and half or so. Well I hadn't really used it that much due to battery life issues. I was afraid to use too much on it because the battery wouldn't last me through the day. Though now I do every thing on my phone. I got 5 home screens full widgets and apps. I did have a problem with sleeping but I did a recovery and restored everything except for what I believe the problem was. I'm running Joey's 1.9.1 rom and maxx's recovery with the black aero theme. I just can't believe that rooting made that big of a difference in the battery life and performance of the phone. I thought it killed my use for my ipod touch before rooting, now I really have no use for it.

Advertisement
  2. Renee1228

Renee1228 Well-Known Member

x 2!!!!

3. ramiss

ramiss Well-Known Member

I totally agree. Although it should be noted that rooting alone doesn't fix the battery issues. Rooting allows you to add custom roms which have fixes for the battery.

I'm sure you meant that but I didn't want anyone to get confused.

4. meangene

meangene Well-Known Member

Root is great! Speedrabbit's 1.7 is pretty fast. I had used zefie's stuff for awhile but the screen flicker really annoyed me so I rolled back to stock cl14 for a bit. Now I'm running speedrabit 1.7 and it's working great.

5. draelee

draelee Member

yea speedrabbit is really uh.....speedy :) rooting my phone was probably the one thing that saved me from turning my phone back in