wow, what a suprise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Chris_GTR1

Chris_GTR1 Member This Topic's Starter

I recently bought an evo 4g and after using it for a couple days and messing with this new android OS im sad to say im just dissapointed. from the unresponsive screen when typing and when using more than 2 fingers for games, the battery life, and most of all the android gaming scene being abysmal with the only games being ports of 2d 120x180 java games. im just sad i never noticed this was so bad till i actually went out of my way buying this phone.

ive had an iphone for the past year and i thought the android OS being 2 years old would of been close to the apple os by now , wow was i wrong. i feel like this is a total downgrade, not just OS but hardware also,even after a week of having it everytime i type something i get keys wrong. the battery is ridiculous just like 5 hours after i disconnect it its 50% from just being in standby with very light use. im sorry you guys but i totally agree with that one post i saw earlier about the evo being one of 2010s biggest flops. the samsung epic is just like this phone but done right. with that said i recently sold my evo and am just sticking to my iphone which ive had for a year now. i guess you really dont appreciate what you lose till you lose it, ill check back up on you guys in 2 years maybe then the android will be out of its infancy. pz out

Advertisement
  2. evojoel

evojoel Well-Known Member

Aw shucks Chris, we hate to see you go. Hope you find your phone bliss!

3. pgus13

pgus13 Well-Known Member

I didn't know this was a gaming device!! Go play with the i(cantmakeacallonmy)Phone!!

iboombastic and slschmidt76 like this.
  4. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

LOL.

Go enjoy the one button one task no signal drop and shatter interface then.

5. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

I love turtles

6. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Try Swype, after a little bit of practice, I bet you can type faster than you can with your iPhone. Unless you haven't known, Swype currently holds the world record for composing a text message. Definitely much faster than you can type. If you think otherwise, I inivite you to break the world record for Apple's glory... :p

7. novarider

novarider Well-Known Member

You should have posted here and asked for help with the battery life I get pretty good battery life now. I don't see how you could go from this extremely fast phone back to an Iphone. I switched fromm an iphone and iLOVE my evo.

8. eric3316

eric3316 Well-Known Member

Why would you seriously try and help this guy out? I mean, come on....

9. zombdroid

zombdroid Well-Known Member

Thanks for stopping by and complaining. True multi-tasking powerhouse phones are not for everyone. :rolleyes:

10. Eric-VTX

Eric-VTX Well-Known Member

Are you serious? EVO biggest Flop? Please if there's anything being the biggest FLOP is IPNONE4 Come on 10am to hear Nationwide news that Steve Jobs has got to say about the Biggest Flop in Apple history!!! Evo has not made any Headline news....So you can go back to your Iphoney...:p

11. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

to the OP, your frustration is documented. if you do not like the phone, return it for a full refund and pick the phone of your choice. the EVO is not for everyone and its unfortunate you were not satisfied, however there is no need to start a thread on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.