Wow...

Last Updated:

1. droid51378

droid51378 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I have been teetering on taking back my evo in favor of the vibrant. I went to the tmobile store today to get a feel for the phone and all I can say is wow. The camera, which was a huge concern, is so much better than the evo. The screen is the main point of embarassment for the evo. Side by side, there is no comparison. Super amoled is so so nice. Running the live wallpapers side by side also is not so good for the evo. The smoothness of the vibrant is like no other phone I have used. Super light weight. Samsung widgets were nice, I love the buddies now.

I think I am sold.

Advertisement
  2. rahuldang

rahuldang Well-Known Member

why don't you just wait for the samsung epic 4g? its the vibrant with a keyboard and flash and it's gonna come out next month (allegedly)

3. droid51378

droid51378 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My 30 day return period is almost up. Main reason. Plus I do nor need the slider keyboard. I an just not tired down to sprint.

4. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Very cool... glad you like it! I've had the phone since release and I'm still in love with it. It has so much potential and I'm excited to see what's in store with future updates and developers' work.