• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WR: Terrell Owens or Deion Branch

Hey all,

There's one flex spot I'm not sure about this week:

Terrell Owens (CIN) vs. Pittsburgh
Deion Branch (NE) vs. Cleveland

I want to go with Ownes just because he's consistent and puts up big numbers when they're down, which they're gauranteed to be against the steelers, but New England vs Cleveland is such a no brainer as well.

Who would you go with? Owens has bigger number potential I think, unless the Steelers completely shut them down that is. Branch is pretty much a definite to put up some big numbers against the Browns too, though. Do I play it safe with Branch, or risk some bigger numbers with Owens?

I usually play matchups unless they are a bonafide superstar which TO is no longer. So I would say Branch, but I am not batting too high with the predictions lately tho. lol

Hah, thanks for the insight. They're both expected to do just under 9 points, but something is telling me that Carson Palmer won't be as accurate when there's the Steelers defense coming at him. There's a reason they're the best in the NFL right now, and playing them is a lot different than playing Miami. Also, Palmer and Owens still aren't really in sync with each other, despite the two touchdowns this week.

Upvote 0
I'm in the same boat as you this week, I need to start one of them as my flex and I'm leaning towards T.O. because I think Chad Johnson(i refuse to call him anything else) is going to be getting more double coverage and Branch has been a complete bust other than that first week, he's done nothing. I'm going with T.O., he's got more upside, even against Pit.

Upvote 0
Hah....haha....hahaha, I'm sure glad I stuck with T.O. over Branch.

Branch: 3 points vs Cleveland.
T.O.: 36 points vs Pittsburgh

I'm glad you did - I must of glanced over this post before...
TO is their guy in Cinci, ignore all the drama before hand.. OchoCinco is going to be the crybaby in Cincy, while TO will catch all the TD grabs.

Keep playing him ... he got 24+ points against the leagues best D.. jsut wait till he plays scrubs!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones