WrapsolGeneral

Last Updated:

1. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

wrapsol | complete scratch-proof protection systems for iphone, ipod, macbook, blackberry, nokia, lg, samsung, sony, htc, nintendo and more.

Why doesn't anybody ever mention Wrapsol as one of the top, if not the top screen protector on the market? At least of the wet application variety. I had one of these for my enV Touch and it was absolutely fantastic!

Towards the end of my time with the enV Touch I had to get a replacement phone so I got a Phantom Skinz to hold me over since it was cheaper and I didn't care at that point. Phantom Skinz was also excellent but I think Wrapsol was even better.

Only problem is that I don't see anything about an Incredible protector on their site yet. I emailed them about a week ago about this and I haven't received a response yet. But if they do make one, I would highly recommend it.

Advertisement
  2. WizeGuyDezignz

Nobody has heard of Wrapsol?

3. FierceDeityLink1

FierceDeityLink1 Well-Known Member

Post comparison pics and prove to us that it's better than Phantom Skinz and then we'll talk.

Also, it costs more than Zagg.

4. WizeGuyDezignz

Fierce, I no longer have my Wrapsol. Like I said, I had a Wrapsol on my enV Touch and then when I had to replace the phone I went with Phantom Skinz. Honestly they were very comparable but I don't have a pic.

Speaking of Phantom Skinz, what do you think of the matte finish one? Since Wrapsol has no mention of the Incredible on their site and they didn't respond to my email, I am thinking of just getting a Phantom Skinz. I already know their clear ones are great, but any info about the matte?

5. FierceDeityLink1

Oh, I thought you just upgraded and still had it.

Not sure about matte. I was under the impression that the matte-finish was only for the body, but I've never used them.

Also, does Wrapsol come with 2? Otherwise, it's another good reason to go with PhantomSkinz...

6. jonhammond52

jonhammond52 Banned

Google screen protectors, they actually do nothing for Apple products and Apple tells users not to install them. The incredible is scratch resistant too. The only time your going to scratch it is if it slides across concrete. And even then, it scratches the sides of the phone and not the glass since the glass is set back a mm or 2.

7. FierceDeityLink1

Better safe than sorry. I'd rather not kill my resale value. It beats waiting on NE2.

Apple does a lot of things. Should we also not use Flash?

Also:
    A Scratch already...
    CAREFUL, screen scratches easily

Ferrari353 likes this.