1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Wrist Sizes?

1. ddoyle777

ddoyle777 Member

I've not seen any measurements for the wrist sizes that the Gear can accommodate. Has anyone?

Advertisement
  2. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

It'll fit unless you are abnormaly small or abnormaly large
  3. ddoyle777

ddoyle777 Member

Please define abnormally small or large in inches or centimeters
  4. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

The strap is adjustable so unless your excesively fat or patheticly thin then you'll have no problems. After all it's a watch strap
  5. mrex

mrex Well-Known Member

Gear is made for men and women so I think it's very flexible for differend kind of wrists. If I remember right, it has 7 different sizes to lock the band. Some problem may still be there: mostly theoretical i think, but if it is too tight in position A and too large in position B and A and B are next to each other, then you have a problem.

Oh yeah, found it... Read it from here: http://gizmodo.com/galaxy-gear-smartwatch-review-potential-miles-from-re-1431208144 it has 7 differend positions, no measurement though...
  6. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

I have fairly regular sized arm, I hope :)
    My wrist is about 19cm/20cm (I used string to wrap around and measure).

The Gear's strap is about 9cm long. Right now I'm on a second hole before the last. It's a bit loose but really comfortable. I tried one hole less (3rd) and it still fit well, I just got used to wearing slightly loose watches. It's really hot in here, so I prefer less contact and sweat under the watch.