1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Write Hulu and tell them you won't get Plus until they support Android

Last Updated:

1. braj

braj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I wrote them, told I would cancel in a couple months if no app is announced, this was the reply. It seems worthwhile to bug them IMO:

Thank you for your email and for your interest in Hulu Plus! You're not alone - we've gotten lots of requests for Android. I'm afraid I have not heard anything about Hulu Plus supporting Android at this time. That said, we are continually evaluating new technologies - keeping a close eye on the mobile landscape - and will be adding more devices based on user demand. Hulu Plus is still a very new service for us as well, and we couldn't be more excited to expand onto as many devices as possible so we can provide you with the entertainment that you crave. I'll be sure to forward your request to our product team and let you know if I get any updates.

Please let me know if there are any more questions I can answer for you. Thanks again for reaching out to us and for your patience in this matter.

Best regards,
    Helen
    Hulu Support

Advertisement
  2. rkkeller

rkkeller Well-Known Member

I would never pay for this app while it still had ad's in it. Thats why I don't have it on my iPad.