• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Writers Wanted

AmneonX

Android Enthusiast
Jun 27, 2010
Michigan
www.androidwaypoint.com
Hello everyone! My name is Matt and I am a senior writer with GoneGoogling.com. If you were to go to Gonegoogling right now, you would notice that updates have almost been nonexistent in recent months. The staff and I were talking and want to rebuild the website to its former glory. Back in the summer of 2011, between June and August, GoneGoogling got upwards of 16,000 unique views.

We at GoneGoogling are looking for writers to add to our staff. We are looking for writers for all of Google's services including Android, Youtube, Gmail, Chrome and more. We are also looking for people to write reviews for apps, and devices.

To inquire, please email a sample writing about one of the following topics to gonetip@gmail.com.

- An app review for Google Chrome or Android.
- A review of your current Android device.
- A news article about the current state of the Google/Motorola merger.
- An article on the sales numbers of the Galaxy Nexus, expected and actual.
- An opinion piece of your choice based around a Google service.

Please keep in mind that this is a non-paid position. This position is more of a resume builder and a hobby. We are looking for people that are good writers, that use Google's many services on a daily basis.

We are currently in the process of moving out operation to an alternate blogging system. You can view the new site as it is currently here GoneGoogling. We will be switching the domain over soon to make it seamless.

We were being exploited via a plugin that was integral to the way the site looked and have since dropped the blogging platform all together.

We are still looking for new writers! Please contact me at thejdubb02@gmail.com if you are interested or have any other questions.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone! My name is Matt and I am a senior writer with GoneGoogling.com. If you were to go to Gonegoogling right now, you would notice that updates have almost been nonexistent in recent months. The staff and I were talking and want to rebuild the website to its former glory. Back in the summer of 2011, between June and August, GoneGoogling got upwards of 16,000 unique views.

We at GoneGoogling are looking for writers to add to our staff. We are looking for writers for all of Google's services including Android, Youtube, Gmail, Chrome and more. We are also looking for people to write reviews for apps, and devices.

To inquire, please email a sample writing about one of the following topics to gonetip@gmail.com.

Please keep in mind that this is a non-paid position. This position is more of a resume builder and a hobby. We are looking for people that are good writers, that use Google's many services on a daily basis.

mystic

Upvote 0

mystic

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones