Wrong album art...General

Last Updated:

1. ErisEscalavee

ErisEscalavee Active Member This Topic's Starter

I added an album to my Droid Eris that I DLed from Limewire. My phone picked a random picture as the album art, and I can not figure out how to change it, mostly because when I mount my phone as a disk drive, the album doesn't show up in the files at all, but it is on the phone. I am sure I can add the album art through my PC, but it isn't showing up! What gives? Anyone have a trick I can try?

Advertisement
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Look in the market for iTag (free) or Album Art Grabber (Not Free). Either one will allow you to replace the album art.

ErisEscalavee likes this.
  3. ttran97

ttran97 Well-Known Member

I really like Album Art Grabber (Not Free). :)

4. ErisEscalavee

ErisEscalavee Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks so much!! :D

5. dewwick

dewwick New Member

I used mp3tag at mp3tag dot de and copied the artist name to any blank spaces in the "Album" column. If you know the album name then use that, but the click, ctrl-c, click, ctrl-v method was easier. Once I had something in that column, my music player on my Samsung Charge picked up some art. Even though some of if it was the wrong art, at least it's the right artist. Also, after doing this step, the aforementioned apps now work on my Samsung Charge. Before doing this, Album Art Grabber did not even show anything that had a blank for "Album". Now it does, and I can fix them at my leisure.