1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Wrong Drivers Showing Now AFTER Success Android Lying on Back

1. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

I have the android lying on his back and it says unlocked and on the side there is a start and I searched the web and got it to restore to factory setting and I am back to where I was before I started the toolkit... How in the world can it be done in 10 minutes...

Advertisement
    :
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Did you get it unlocked and rooted?
  3. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

No I am back to as I got it from Walmart so perhaps I need to try again, I did not know how to do choice #3 so I tried 2 but it ended fine... driver success, and then something happened and I made a mess.. so... I think I need to get an idiots version of this process.
  4. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Have you tried the other toolkit?
  5. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

I did not know about another one .. I used the wugfresh 1.6.1 how can I find the other one?
  6. chiph411

chiph411 Well-Known Member

4ubest likes this.
  7. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

8. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Read this post by Droid_Junky. That's basically the numbers you want to select in the Toolkit. Or you can just try #8 and let it do it all at once if you already have the drivers working. Each time you select a number, you will see some instructions.
  9. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

One of my questions that arose during the video, is how do I know if the drivers are already on the computer or if they are installed as they are a prerequisite for this process from what I understand.
  10. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

It will check to see if ADB and Fastboot can talk to your tab. If it can't the drivers aren't working. You could also try #21 and see if it gives you infor for your N10. You can also look at #24 for the help section.
    4ubest likes this.