• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Wrong icon on status

tuananhhd88

Lurker
Oct 13, 2014
Hi All,

Nice to meet you :),

I'm using LG LU6200 (as LG Nitro HD) and flash a new rom with G3 theme. But i have an issue when having an incoming call. I think my icon on status is wrong, because i have compare with my previous rom. I captured and uploaded this issue but i can't post link :(

cats.jpg

This link: 4shared.com/download/_w50rZnOba/cats.jpg?lgfp=1000
<please remove space before "com"> **mod fixed link and picture**

I couldnot found where can i fix this issue, i can use apktool to compile apk file, can read xml file.

Can someone help me ??
Thank you so much,

P/S: My English is not good

Hmmm, yes, the big old green block phone icon looks like garbage, and the icon in the status bar is a headset icon, did you have wired headset plugged in, or is that the phone in use icon?
If it's the phone in use, you can definitely find the icon and change it in systemUI.apk.
The one at the bottom may be in Phone app, or possibly in framework.apk

Reactions: tuananhhd88
Upvote 0
Hmmm, yes, the big old green block phone icon looks like garbage, and the icon in the status bar is a headset icon, did you have wired headset plugged in, or is that the phone in use icon?
If it's the phone in use, you can definitely find the icon and change it in systemUI.apk.
The one at the bottom may be in Phone app, or possibly in framework.apk

Hi, it's the phone in use. I found 2 pictures of these icon in lge-res.apk, i decided rename wrong icon picture to true icon picture and fixed :D
Thank you for your answer,

Now i have an another question, where can i find code to edit size of tab in Phone, you can see image below:
http:// www. 4shared.com/download/7d5vCNTQce/Screenshot_2014-10-17-15-21-46.png?lgfp=3000
http:// www. 4shared.com/download/A9nMROr-ba/Screenshot_2014-10-20-10-53-15.png?lgfp=3000

I'm sorry because i don't enough permission to post link :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones