• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wrong resolution

Steve Tapp

Lurker
Feb 5, 2016
Hi my Engledroid tv box was working perfectly through my samsung tv until this morning where I was greeted by a blank screen apart from the message resolution not compatible.
I am not getting the green android or anything else. Have tried 're boot with reset button but still blank screen. Device has lights on so getting power.
Any ideas please.
Steve

Hi my Engledroid tv box was working perfectly through my samsung tv until this morning where I was greeted by a blank screen apart from the message resolution not compatible.
I am not getting the green android or anything else. Have tried 're boot with reset button but still blank screen. Device has lights on so getting power.
Any ideas please.
Steve
Still waiting help !!!!

Upvote 0
Any ideas please.
Steve
Try to connect box to other monitor/TV and see what happens. Its possible that somehow device's resolution is changed and that resolution is not supported by your monitor. Also, check your HDMI cable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones