Wrong unlock pattern, can't unlockSupport

Last Updated:

1. Xenon

Xenon Well-Known Member

OK, I've entered a wrong pattern too many times. The phone now asks for my gmail username and password.

I tried to enter them, but it doesn't accept the credentials. They are certainly valid, I know because I logged in via web browser with the same name/pass and it works.

What should I do now?

2. turkievicz

turkievicz Well-Known Member

Do a wipe, could solve it.
  3. Xenon

Xenon Well-Known Member

Found a solution after some googling.

Enter "null" in the password field and the phone allows you to reset the pattern.

Man, I was ready to throw it into the wall...

This solves my problem, but think about it, it's also a security hole. Anyone can
    take your "unlock pattern protected" phone, type in "null" and voila, access granted.
    TNMtnBob and ely09 like this.
  4. Lelouch

Lelouch Well-Known Member

Just a question.
    Are you still using unnamed stocked ROM? Did it happen on Android 1.5?

P.S: Don't want that to happen to me. :p
  5. Kamala

Kamala Well-Known Member

Oh you silly Croats, speaking in english....ts ts ts ;)
  6. saratkiran

saratkiran Member

I solved this as :

1.Made a call from my bros mobile .
    2.then i clicked the end call button,then there will be small amount of time to go back to lock screen from call screen
    3.in this time start clicking menu or home button on the phone.( better is to press end call and immediately start pressing home button,this will take to home scrren)
    4.In your web browser from a computer change the password for your account.
    5.make sure u have net connection for the mobile
    6.now click the sync in mobile,and get back to lock screen and enter the new password

thats it u are in
  7. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

Wouldn't it be possible to have someone call you, press the end call then home button and remove the unlock pattern in the settings? Well, that's if you know what the pattern is.
  8. luckirish

luckirish New Member

None of these options for the Galaxy S worked for me... however the following did.

I downloaded samsung kies (Samsung pc suite) and updated the firmware to version 2.2 android, then you simply enter email and password, this gives you the option to reset unlock pattern, and i didn't lose any of my info !!!

Hope this helps !!!!...

p.s. 2.2 android update is not available in all countries yet so when installing kies i selected UK as country.
  9. ely09

ely09 New Member

Omg thank you soooo much!!
  10. Cookiie

Cookiie New Member

How do you do it now because I have the same problem
  11. Cookiie

Cookiie New Member

Can you explain to mhe how to unlock my phone please
  12. kuljeet mavi

kuljeet mavi New Member

13. kuljeet mavi

kuljeet mavi New Member

Hi I locked my Samsung Galaxy y young I used wrong pattern 20 times. Now it is asking me to enter my google username....now you help me
  14. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Don't you have your username and password?
  15. vdirockin

vdirockin New Member

I have BLISS PAD tablet...last night my lil'l bro! attempted too many times to go through it...

after these all, he turned off the tab. now, at starting android is asking for
    username, and

i dont know what exactly to handle it....

how can i deal with ittt