• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [WTA] galaxy s2 USB connection to PC

imkelvin91

Lurker
Nov 21, 2011
i am currently using S2 i9100g. When i connected my s2 to the pc, it failed to find the driver/ install it.
How to solve this problem?
i've tried using :
-Enable usb debugging from Menu > Settings > Applications
-return to home screen
-plug usb cable in
-pull down status bar
-press

Would depend on how you connect.

If you are on debugging eject properly
on Kies mode, look at your phone first. If its in Kies mode (you'll see a usb pic and a message below) just follow the message "press home to exit kies mode" then pull.
In mass storage mode, you safely remove from PC, turn of USB connect on your phone, then pull.

Upvote 0
Would depend on how you connect.

If you are on debugging eject properly
on Kies mode, look at your phone first. If its in Kies mode (you'll see a usb pic and a message below) just follow the message "press home to exit kies mode" then pull.
In mass storage mode, you safely remove from PC, turn of USB connect on your phone, then pull.

Upvote 0
Make sure you have a proper USB cable! I had a few failed attempts to connect using a USB cable which is meant for charging. After exchanging this with the original USB cable it went smoothly. :)

i am currently using S2 i9100g. When i connected my s2 to the pc, it failed to find the driver/ install it.
How to solve this problem?
i've tried using :
-Enable usb debugging from Menu > Settings > Applications
-return to home screen
-plug usb cable in
-pull down status bar
-press

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones