[WTA] galaxy s2 USB connection to PCSupport

1. imkelvin91

imkelvin91 Member

i am currently using S2 i9100g. When i connected my s2 to the pc, it failed to find the driver/ install it.
    How to solve this problem?
    i've tried using :
    -Enable usb debugging from Menu > Settings > Applications
    -return to home screen
    -plug usb cable in
    -pull down status bar
    -press

Advertisement
    :
  2. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

I don't know if your internal storage can be connected to PC.

But maybe you could try to connect via WiFi.
    I use EStrongs File Explorer to access shares in my home network by WiFi.

Harry
  3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

You need to have Samsung Kies installed on your PC. That program downloads the correct drivers from the internet if you connect your SGS2 to that.
  4. imkelvin91

imkelvin91 Member

thanks guys.. now i finally to connect it to the pc.. but how do i safety remove it? just unplugged the cable???
  5. chanchan05

Would depend on how you connect.

If you are on debugging eject properly
    on Kies mode, look at your phone first. If its in Kies mode (you'll see a usb pic and a message below) just follow the message "press home to exit kies mode" then pull.
    In mass storage mode, you safely remove from PC, turn of USB connect on your phone, then pull.
  6. chanchan05

Would depend on how you connect.

If you are on debugging eject properly
    on Kies mode, look at your phone first. If its in Kies mode (you'll see a usb pic and a message below) just follow the message "press home to exit kies mode" then pull.
    In mass storage mode, you safely remove from PC, turn of USB connect on your phone, then pull.
  7. badboybis

badboybis New Member

I have the same problem with my galaxy s2 but could not figure it out. Please help
  8. HPRL

HPRL New Member

Make sure you have a proper USB cable! I had a few failed attempts to connect using a USB cable which is meant for charging. After exchanging this with the original USB cable it went smoothly. :)