WTB or trade for Droid 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandman_nyc_316

sandman_nyc_316 Well-Known Member

Looking to see if anyone wants to part with a Droid 4. I have an excellent condition Droid Razr I could trade for it. The razr is currently on swappa, but will pull it off for a trade. If I buy, looking to pay a reasonable price. Hope to hear some offers. I have good feedback on here, xda and eBay.

Advertisement
    :
  2. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Hey Sandman,

I have a Droid 4 I would probably trade for your razr. I would say its 8/10 condition, no scratches on the screen, a couple of very light nicks around the bezel but they are hardly noticeable. I have the box and charger.

I am just using it as a backup and streaming music at the office.

I have excellent feedback here, i'm listed in the sticky with several successful transactions. 100% ebay feedback and a member there since 1998. I have feedback on xda under the same user name as well.

I am at the office but can send pics tonight if you are interested. PM your email address.

EDIT: I can send pics from my Note 2 from the office and send better pics tonight if you need them.

Thanks,
    Rad

3. Wildo6882

Wildo6882 Well-Known Member

My wife has one in mint condition. She's kind of looking to get a DNA. PM me your offer if you'd like. It would be for sale. I don't have any transactions here, but have a bunch on CrackBerry, Android Central, Swappa, and eBay.

My email is awwilson6882 AT gmail DOT com if you'd like to get a hold of me there.
  4. sandman_nyc_316

Hey RadYOacTiVe. I've seen ya around and am definitely willing to make the trade. Below is a link to the purchase I made for the phone. I removed the Swappa posting. The Razr was never used by my wife as she still loves her Inc 2. LOL. I Pm'd you my email address. Thanks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1959232&highlight=razr
  5. sandman_nyc_316

I'm looking to trade it first so will let you know.
  6. RadYOacTiVe

Hey Sand,

I replied to your email.

In case our trade does not work out, Wildo above is a good guy, i would vouch for him anytime.
  7. sandman_nyc_316

Oh cool. I sent you an email back.

UPDATE: Tentative deal in works. I will trade my Droid Razr for RadYOacTiVe's D4. We are both shipping tomorrow via 2 Day. Razr will be shipped FedEx and D4 shipped UPS. Will email tracking info when available.

RadYOacTiVe please confirm. Thanks
  8. RadYOacTiVe

Sorry for the late confirmation...I'm in!

Will ship UPS 2 day tomorrow and provide the OP with the tracking number.

sandman_nyc_316 likes this.
  9. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

10. RadYOacTiVe

11. sandman_nyc_316

12. Bob Cat

Nah it's all good this time. Good luck with the sales. ;)

BC
  13. sandman_nyc_316

Thank you. Happy holidays
  14. RadYOacTiVe

Tracking number emailed to Sandman!
  15. RadYOacTiVe

16. Bob Cat

It's all good, Rad. ;)

BC
  17. sandman_nyc_316

Thanks BC. I also sent tracking. I will fix this thread tomorrow . I wanna set a good example. :D
    Bob Cat likes this.
  18. Bob Cat

Thanks Sandman. :D

BC
  19. sandman_nyc_316

Hey Bob Cat. Just wanted to update you so you can finally close this thread. RadYOacTiVe and I have agreed to just have me buy his Droid 4 outright and he will be sending me back the Razr. I have asked RadYOacTiVe to confirm this transaction here out of respect to you and the rules. Thanks for your understanding with this. :)
  20. RadYOacTiVe

Confirmed. I have already received payment. OP was awesome to work with! Thank you.
  21. Bob Cat

Thanks Sandman! I've also added you to my list.

http://androidforums.com/classifieds/438678-member-ratings.html

Rad has been on my list for a while. ;)

I know there are probably others that can be included on my list but it's hard to keep up without a little help from all you good folk's but I do what I can. :D

BC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.