WTF Google??

Last Updated:

1. mwl1119

mwl1119 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As I sit here looking at my Slide rocking Eclair I wish they would get the Froyo update to me. By the time I get Froyo Gingerbread will be upon us.

But oh wait.

Here comes Honeycomb!

This is getting frustrating. I don't understand what Google is doing. Honeycomb will be version 8 of Android in 2 years. Windows Mobile is just now to its 7th version and had a huge headstart, the same can be said with RIM's offering for Blackberry.

Verizon has shown it plans to keep up with Google, and to a lesser extent Sprint has too. At&t is to focused on the I-Phone.

I just do not see T-Mobile keeping up. They need to just buy out RIM and carry Blackberries exclusively and stop acting like they give a rat's a** about Android.

Pushing a 600MHz Mytouch Slide and an 800MHz G2 as "flagship" devices when the competition is moving past the 1GHz mark???

WTF Google??? No.

WTF T-Mobile.

Advertisement
  2. macavely

macavely Well-Known Member

This is part of Tue reason my girl gave up ok Tue slide and went back to her iPhone. As consumers we are doing it wrong: we are not letting t-mobile know we want a change because we just take what tjey put on the table..

3. Don Diddles

Don Diddles Active Member

I bought this MTS thinking it was going to be really good and good competition. I got it when it first came out and I'm upset that all these new phones keep coming out that are way better than this. I thought that this would be top of the line. Then I see threads like this, and realize. No.

4. Cramill

Cramill Well-Known Member

Well, you have to realize this with any piece of technology today. You buy what you think is "top of the line" today and tomorrow they come out with the next best thing. I guess we all have to learn to be satisfied with what we have.