WTF Happend to my battery!?Support

Last Updated:

1. Mechachu

Mechachu Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone! I've been watching the forums for a while and finally joined! :D

So... I have a problem... I didn't see anything about it really, though I am rushing to post this before I go to work.

My battery life has sucked. I'm lucky to see 8-10 hours idle. I went and turned off the DRM and it jumped up to about 30 hours... for a day. Now after a full charge, it's stating 50 minutes with a battery monitor app, and the battery indicator is pretty much agreeing with that. It's dropping fast! So uhm... any... ideas? Also, it's rooted but nothing beyond that. No custom ROM or kernel. Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi are disabled. Screen brightness is down all the way.

Thank you very much for your replies!!!!

Advertisement
  2. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have a runaway app. Have you tried ATK to see if it slows down?

Turn off wifi, gps, and bluetooth to see if it helps too.

3. Mechachu

Mechachu Member This Topic's Starter

Yep. I killed just about everything that was running and turned off widgets I was using (been using the since day 1). I always have bluetooth, gps, 4g, and wifi off unless I am using them, which is rare. I even uninstalled all apps I installed within afew days of the problem and checked the running service stuff.