WTF happend to my Keyboard post for my evo??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thats some F'd up shyt.. who the heck deletes my keyboard post.. when im trying to get some feedback?! I own Forums.. as matteraffact a newer version of vb then this place.. and my staff doesnt delete posts trying to get help from people

Advertisement
  2. QuickDraw

QuickDraw Well-Known Member

3. GaryColeman

GaryColeman Well-Known Member

Can't you just send one of your many staff out to find a solution for you. I would think a man of your stature would not need to post to a lowly forum looking for help.
  4. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

does not matter if you own forums or if you invented forums, each forum has rules and guidelines.

your question was moved to the troubleshooting sub forum because your question was not a general topic discussion.

if you are a forum owner do you know the features that are available? you can subscribe to your posts and get notified when someone responds to it.

you have a newer version of vb? thats great. do you want a hero biscuit?

this is a large community. we have to keep this site organized and threads will get moved. merged, etc etc to keep the community clean and organized.

its unfortunate you felt the need to curse and try to disrespect others who are simply doing their part here. you are welcomed to send a PM to any mod/staff member if you need any help.

thank you for understanding...
  5. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

You can also use the "Quick Links" tab to find your ALL of your posts and ALL of your threads.

Perhaps it would be wise in the future, especially as someone who supposedly owns forums, to do the basic "search" or browse through your user history or to post polite questions.... Attacks usually don't come off as the best method to get your questions answered (especially in a situation like this where you shove your foot in your mouth). :)
  6. HTCRALEIGHFAN

HTCRALEIGHFAN Well-Known Member

if you own a forum you know you can look at your stats and also look at the section of threads you made and find the thread your looking for.
  7. pgus13

pgus13 Well-Known Member

Who was he disrespecting??? He was just stating the fact he couldn't find his post. In the last month, probably 75% of threads have been moved. What about the MULTITUDE of threads about the same thing that are not merged??
    broken1i likes this.
  8. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

fify
    NightAngel79 and lekky like this.
  9. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

lol, "I own forums"
  10. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

that's a disrespect. that's cursing which is not needed to ask a question. he was disrespecting thr community at large and especially the mods who volunteer their time to keep this website in order....

WHAT multitude of threads are you speaking about? if you see something that you feel should be in another section, report the post and a mod will get on it! pure and simple.

and i noticed the OP of this thread has not responded back either.. :D
  11. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Closing this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.