• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help WTF is wrong with this X10

angel-eyes*

Sep 8, 2010
just yesterday i posted another post regarding the X10 and its had now really p**d me off. sorry for the bad language but can understand where i am going wrong.
My contacts are missing. some have been changed. anyways.. i saved a few contacts recently including my sons new mobile number (he is only 11)
when saving the contacts i had two options to create contact under account in
Phone contacts
or
google email add
i saved on phone contacts.. which was silly of me coz i didnt think i was never going to find them.
anyway now i want to use the numbers and there are no where to be found.
where are they??? PLEASE HELP:mad:

If you go into your phone book and tap on the three head icon top left, then tap on Phone Contacts and make sure All Contacts is ticked. You should hopefully find the missing numbers if they have been saved there but aren't currently being displayed.

Thanks Rosered.... I have already done that but they wont appear. Iv checked on my sim... Nothing. When I try to ring the number by entering it manualy it rings showig its a saves contact. But when I look for the contact its not. Am I missing sumthing here????

Upvote 0
Hmmm, don't know. So what is ticked within this section? I only have Google and All Contacts within there ticked.

Lets take it back to basics, when you set up the phone where did you get your numbers from? Did you import from your Sim card or did you sync with SE or Google or bluetooth them all over from your old phone.

I wonder if it is worth clearing all your contacts storage and starting again. Or possibly try this software on your PC to take a look at whats where on your phone.

FJ Software Development

If you give me a bit more info I'll get my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with. I can give you the instructions to delete all your contacts but I want to be sure that you can get the majority of them back from somewhere first!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones