WTF??!! KIES and USB connectionSupport

1. IamAl

IamAl Member

Seriously, is this the most useless software EVER written?? Why can I not connect to any of my computers now?? Can't connect via USB (windows Explorer) or KIES - Bloody useless!

Advertisement
    :
  2. RPJ

RPJ New Member

Not sure if the post above is a question or therapy, but I feel the same. I have downloaded the Kies software, installed it, updated it, and it does nothing. The trouble shooter is no better and never gets past the Start button. Does anyone know how to make this programme work?
  3. Rash

Rash Well-Known Member

Yes lies is one crap software & personally will Mott go anywhere it.. Can be unstable as many (thousands) of have experienced firmware update crashes, leading to soft bricked phones..

Have you got the mtp application in your phone, this allows connection to kies.. Also on some occasions kies software does not recognize rooted phones..

Try to uninstall it & reinstall, our try using an older version..

What is it you want to do, using the lies software..??
  4. Rash

Rash Well-Known Member

Yes lies is one crap software & personally will Mott go anywhere it.. Can be unstable as many (thousands) of have experienced firmware update crashes, leading to soft bricked phones..

Have you got the mtp application in your phone, this allows connection to kies.. Also on some occasions kies software does not recognize rooted phones.
    Have you checked if the drivers have been installed.

Try to uninstall it & reinstall, our try using an older version..

What is it you want to do, using the lies software..??
  5. Rash

Rash Well-Known Member

Use Odin or Heimdall software