WTF lockbot!

Last Updated:

1. djprotege

djprotege Active Member This Topic's Starter

So i download and purchase this app, but it changed my whole home screen around and now i dont have the bottom layer of buttons? Any suggestions?

I am rooted fresh 1.1, looks like sense isnt working?
    WHen i press the home button ask me to go home or sense? I am confused not sure what happend? I rebooted and same crap When i press sense it says fresh and black screen then force closes!!!

Advertisement
  2. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

choose sense as the default. check the box on the bottom of that popup that says choose default. Whatever you do, don't choose lockbot as default or you will have a big problem.

3. djprotege

I didnt do anything to make it default. I had to restore to get my phone to work properly. Now i have to load fresh again

4. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

I am saying that when the popup comes up which it will when you first install lockbot to choose sense as default. When that popup comes up, you will see what I mean. Once you do that, it will not popup ever again.

5. djprotege

Ok thanks illl reinstall it lol

Damnit

6. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

Yeah take that crap off your phone! I purchased lockbot. It's ok but sometimes it doesn't work. I think its because of sence.

7. 702DROID

702DROID Well-Known Member

+1

;) idk if its sence or not but it was laggy

8. dmm5157

dmm5157 Well-Known Member

I must be in the minority because I've been using it for weeks and I love it.

Once we get 2.1, I won't need it as the Flan unlock screen is really what I like about it. That and it eliminates the double-menu tap for unlock, so no more pocket dialing.

I have never had a problem with it otherwise.

9. DFRESH

DFRESH Well-Known Member

I had problems with lockbot myself.....but i re-installed it again ...

and now it's working like a charm..

10. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

+10, I emailed the dev multiple times, he doesn't even have an HTC device to test on. So there is going to be a very large probability that you WILL HAVE ISSUES>

Sh*t it screwed my entire system up. It corrupted all my apps and went into a permanant lock. my only option after speaking to Flipz was some crazy stuff through adb, and what we were going for didn't even work. Somehow it just dissappeared. After which, I had to re-install all my apps, re-flash my fresh rom and loads of other things.

The dev said he is about to release a new version, no thx. I also tried a special "beta" version he sent over via email, even more issues there.

Stay away is my recommendation. It's sweet when working, but when it goes bad... IT GOES REAL BAD.