WTF!? once again, everyone gets an update except VerizonGeneral

1. ShanDroyd

ShanDroyd Well-Known Member

as stated above, every carrier with the Note 3 has officially launched Kit-Kat OTA update............... Except Verizon as usual.

So how many security invasions, and how much bloat-:mad:ware is Big Red adding to this update?
    every update we get from VZW is late, and full of crap that was not forced onto phones on other carriers...

Advertisement
    :
  2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I just switched from verizon to AT&T and all carriers at one time or another make us wait on a update. AT&T z10 owners are the last carrier to get the latest update so don't feel to bad it's not just Verizon.
  3. Methos1979

Methos1979 Well-Known Member

While you certainly are correct, based on the many reports here about the numerous problems with Kit Kat, I, for one, am thrilled that Verizon has not rolled out an update yet. And I hope they never do. My GN3 runs SO well right now on Jelly Bean I have no interest in going to Kit Kat.

At the very least I'm hoping that the delay in the Verizon roll out is because they are encountering all the issues and trying to resolve them BEFORE inflicting this crap on us. If that's the case, I say "Bravo, Verizon! Bra-VO!"
  4. jomamma1

jomamma1 Member

I have AT&T and have not got a notice to upgrade yet. When it happens, I don't think I will upgrade. After all the negatives I've heard I don't see what the draw is.
    Joe in Modesto
  5. Bodycount

Bodycount Well-Known Member

kitkat isn't really that bad. i honestly can't tell the difference between it and 4.3. everything looks the same.

glad I switched from verizon to t-mobile though. my bill is less and still get the same great speeds where I live. and best thing of all... no 2 year contract to tie me down.
  6. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

I am on ATT Note3.
    got the upgrade last week to KitKat. 4.4.2
    it was fine.. and nothing has changed for me.
    only thing I have noticed is the notification bar is all white and black.

battery is fine... still get through 24hrs with about 50% battery.
  7. Xxmen

Xxmen Well-Known Member

No update yet for international N9005.