• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WTH an Android developer

Ok here i am with my first thread: Due i run some webhosting reseller brands now i am looking to hire someone for a custom app to be downloaded by our clients for free where:

After the client downloaded and installed the app entering into it the URL of his/her site the script will monitor or track each hour if site is alive (maybe a sort of ping to the website) and, in the case the website is down script must inform the client at the same time sends to us an email (to our support address) telling us the domain name that is down so we can work on it without waiting for the contact of our client.

Please note is the first time we work with Android so i ask for your aprox quote, your timeframe and if possible a sample of any previous work.

Thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones