wth is up with all the stock issues...General

Last Updated:

1. Netherdragon

Netherdragon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK this is starting to get beyond a joke now.

I ordered my phone DHD with hantech supposedly an official reseller with HTC and for the 4th time my shipment has been delayed...

I know their not the only company with supply issues but ffs this is soooooo frustrating. Especially as they billed me for it almost a month ago now. :mad:

not impressed one bit .

Also wondered if anyone actually knew what is the cause of these supply issues. I've heard its HTC fixing issue's with the phone, suply issues, carriers stealing all sim free stock for themselves, component shortages, and basically any other conflicting report you can think of.

any ideas?:confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

I may be getting annoyed with them but I believe Clove are telling the truth, at least as far as they know it.

They have been told that HTC are having issues producing enough of the aluminium casings. That would tally with why the DHD is in short supply but the DZ and WP7 phones aren't.

The other part of the story however is that the carriers and CPW/P4U are still getting some deliveries. Clove claim that they don't believe that HTC would 'steal' their stock for carriers etc but I think that is exactly what is happening.

3. codral

codral Well-Known Member

where did you read this about the aluminium cases? it's not on the clove blog, ;o

4. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

It is. It's a reply they posted to one of my comments.

5. codral

codral Well-Known Member

ah true, thought i had read all 100 or so, odd that they didn't put that in the main script, ah well